Are Affluent Kids Spoiled????
PNC Financial Services Group recently conducted a survey of affluent children and their parents. Here were some of their findings:
- 73% of teens said they feel a strong sense of responsibility to wisely manage money they receive from their family
- 25% think they should be able to buy anything they want
- 70% of teens disagree that they can slack off because their families will always bail them out
- 10% of teens plan to live off family money for as long as they can
- 24% of parents are concerned that their wealth will discourage their kids from working hard