Running Of The Bulls
Time and again, in every market cycle I have witnessed, the extremes of emotion always appear, even among experienced investors. When the world wants to buy only [bonds], you can almost close your eyes and [buy] stocks.
- This is a once in a generation opportunity to get in at prices that haven’t been as good since 1982 – James O’Shaughnessy, O’Shaughnessy Asset Management, on Squawk Box this morning
- This is a generational opportunity where you buy on the dips…. The better bet now is on the upside than the downside – Ron Insana on The Closing Bell this afternoon
- Two Schwab Strategists Say Rally Will Hold
- John Rogers: Another Roaring Bull
- “The Recession Is Over”
- $600 Price Target On Google
Quick comment on the Steinhardt quote: And vice versa too…..
This will end badly……